PINK GRAPEFRUIT AFTER-SPORT / TRAINING SOAP– antiseptic and antifungal, tap out bacteria and grime , fight odours.
Discover the vegan & paraben free Pink Grapefruit bar soap, a citrus scented cleansing soap with natural pink grapefruit essential oil to moisturize & refresh skin and hair. Grapefruit essential oil has an uplifting effect on the mood and helps with stress and depression. It is used with great success to combat muscle fatigue and stiffness while stimulating the lymphatic system and thereby clearing the body of toxins. It helps to clear congested oily skin and also assists with acne, while toning the skin and tissues. Grapefruit is used in hair care to promote hair growth.
This collection combines the tangy aroma of pink grapefruit with a hint of natural Bergamot to energize, deodorize, clean and refresh, it gives a rich lather and can be used from Head to Toe.
Our PINK GRAPEFRUIT SPORT SOAP offers so much more than an amazing scent. In addition to our custom soap base of French Pink Clay, coconut oil, Grape seed oil, Shea butter and cocoa butter with naturally occurring glycerine, makes it perfect for a deep cleanse while at the same time moisturizing your hair and skin.
A Blend of 2 hand-picked essential oils designed to leave skin feeling clean, protected, and smelling naturally fresh. Pink Clay draws the dirt and dead skin away.
- SOAP TYPE:–AFTER-SPORT / TRAINING SOAP
- SKIN TYPE:– All types of skin
- SCENT:–Pink Grapefruit & Bergamot Essential Oils
- WEIGHT:-Weighs around 90g ± 5g
- DIAMETER:– 70mm
- PINK GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL:Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil is cold pressed from the rind of the grapefruit. This beneficial essential oil is not only a cleansing and revitalizing oil, but its bright aroma energizes and uplifts the spirit. Pink Grapefruit is also known to stop cravings for sweets. If one is struggling with weight loss, this essential oil can be a very helpful addition to an aromatherapy routine Pink Grapefruit is actually referred to as the “dieter’s friend.” It is also recommended for treating eating disorders and obesity issues. (Natural News)
- GRAPE SEED OIL:Grape seed oil can provide protection against sun damage as well. It has astringent properties and therefore, can tighten the skin. The linoleic acid found in grape seed oil can be very beneficial in skin conditions like, acne, dermatitis and eczema. Linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin, and help it to repair. Vitamin E on the other hand, keeps the skin firm and smooth. Grape seed oil is easily absorbed by the body, and it can be used for reducing age spots, sun burn, wrinkles and stretch marks as well. (Seedguides.info)
- FRENCH PINK CLAY:French Pink Clay can be used to cleanse and detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells and create and overall refreshed appearance. It extracts toxins and impurities from the skin while delivering much needed minerals to maintain a smooth and fresh-looking skin.( net-on.org)