CITRUS & BEER SHAMPOO BAR-No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) , 100% Natural Shampoo Bar
Beer is awesome in soap. Beer soaps are luxuriously moisturizing and rich with lather. Citrus essential oils bring out the highlights in blonde hair and add sheen to dark hair. Citrus essential oils tame an oily scalp without over-drying. A great natural shampoo for all types of hair.
- SOAP TYPE:–SHAMPOO BAR
- HAIR TYPE:-For all types of hair.
- SCENT:–Lemon, lime, bergamot and sweet orange blend
- WEIGHT:-Weighs around 110g ± 5g
Soap Era Shampoo Bar, it’s an all-natural product. No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) , 100% Natural Shampoo Bar.
- We use 100% pure natural plant oils which are easily absorbed and nourishing to your skin and scalp. Our shampoo bars contain no animal fats, no synthetic oils, no artificial fragrances, no detergents, and no chemical preservatives.
You’ll never find fragrance oils in our soaps. Never. Our solid shampoo will not strip the natural oils from your hair, so many people do not even need to use a conditioner.
Direction for use
- Wet and rub Shampoo Bar between your hands to create rich lather, then apply the lather to your wet hair. Massage your scalp and work the lather through, rinse (avoid eyes) as usual.
- Since our shampoo bars do not contain any chemicals to smooth your hair, we would recommend you to give yourself an apple cider vinegar hair rinse after washing your hair with shampoo soap. It’s just like what you do in using hair conditioner, instead you replace your expensive hair conditioner with inexpensive and natural apple cider vinegar. You only need one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to one cup of warm water to rinse. The vinegar hair rinse will help close the hair cuticles and makes hair smoother and less apposite to tangle.
- If you got very dry hair, apply a few drops of Jojoba oil to your damp hair (avoid scalp).
- Your hair may go through a detox phase. It normally takes about weeks before your hair adjusts to the all-natural, chemical free shampoo soap.
- If you live in a hard water area, the minerals in hard water can react with soap which means you will need to use more soap to get a good lather, and you must use vinegar rinse in each wash.